About Phoenix OS
Being a fork of the popular Remix OS, Phoenix OS 22.214.171.1244 is a distribution of the Android operating system which allows you to run mobile apps and games on a personal desktop computer or laptop. Though not a traditional Windows application per se, its main function is to create a bootable disk so that Android can be run as a dedicated operation system on your PC. This requires booting into Phoenix OS or alternatively running the IMG files as a virtual system. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Phoenix OS is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Phoenix OS safe to download?
We tested the file PhoenixOSInstaller-v126.96.36.1994-x64.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Phoenix OS work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Phoenix OS may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of Phoenix OS are available?
The current version of Phoenix OS is 188.8.131.524 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 3.6.1, 3.5.0 and 2.5.3. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Phoenix OS supports over 3 common image formats including MPO, NEF and RAW.
Alternatives to Phoenix OS available for download
- Xamarin Android PlayerDevelopment platform and Android OS emulator that can play and debug APK apps on a Windows desktop system with OpenGL.
- Universal USB InstallerQuick and easy software utility for creating a live Linux distro from portable media such as a flash drive with a step-by-step wizard interface.
- WindroyAndroid emulator that allows you to run Android applications and games directly from your desktop PC.
- UNetbootinBoot Linux from a USB drive!
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- LiLi USB CreatorEasily create bootable USB sticks for running Linux on your PC.
- Android ADB FastbootQuickly install bare-bones ADB for accessing Android filesystem.
- CmosPwdHelps you recover passwords embedded inside of your system BIOS.
- Ai2 StarterBuild Android apps and emulate them with MIT App Inventor.
- ANDY OSVirtual Android desktop and emulator allowing you to run Android apps directly from Windows.